Once you are eligible and agree to participate in a trial, you will be asked to visit our clinic a certain number of times, depending on the length of the trial.
You may also be asked to stay overnight. If you are asked to stay overnight, you will be provided with a room and meals.
During your trial clinic visits, trial doctors and staff members will evaluate your health and response to any medication you have been given. Some of the tests and assessments they may use include:
- Reviews of your medical history
- Physical exams
- Vital signs measurements
- Blood and urine sample collections
- Questions about how you are feeling
- Reviews of any medications you are taking
- Reviews of any side effects you experience
trial doctors and staff members will go over all tests and assessments. You will be encouraged to ask questions about anything you don't understand.